Thursday, June 5, 2008

David Militante

Tell us:

Two jobs you've had since high school
1. Software Developer
2. Construction Labor (Actually Destruction)

Your top 2 accomplishments since 1990
1। Learned to live a life of meaning.
2 Seen a bristlecone pine tree

Your 2 favorite memories of high school
1. Cooking Class
2. Getting Lundergreen Coffee.

Your 2 favorite teachers
1. Susan Spenser
2. Mr. Lundergreen

Top 2 classmates you have kept contact with.
1. Mark Simmons (until a few years ago)
2. Rick Harrison. (Myspace)

Two things you've done since HS that you never wanted to do.
1. Burry both Parents.
2. Learned what debt is.

Two things you've done since HS that you always wanted to do.
1. Found a perfect moment filled with meaning.
2. Seen a Bristle Cone Pine Tree.

Two places you have lived
1. Stateline
2. Gardnerville. (yuk)

Favorite 2 vacations since HS.
1. I spend half that time on vacation.
2. A little place I know about an hour away and no one else does.

Two people you would most like to get in touch with again
1. Gary Hegarty
2. Cory Stanfield

5 comments:

member said...

I'd love to hear from Gary and Cory too. Sorry about your parents. Sounds like you have achieved a level of peace, though.

member said...

Memeber is Janika, sorry.

thomsabol said...

I am sorry for your loss.

I had my wife paint me a bristlecone pine tree for our bedroom.

I lost some of my hearing drilling for destruction work.

John Thompson said...

Dave,
My cousins lost both of their parents within a couple years of one another. I was a bit removed, but that kind of loss was very difficult to comprehend. I hope you've managed to make the best out of a difficult situation.

I still carry a bit of you and Gary H. with me when I go to band practice. The desire to become the next great rock drummer has passed, but I still enjoy making loud, somewhat off-tempo music.

Cory Stanfield said...

Hey buddy, this is Cory S.
I have known about your dad for quite some time. I am also sorry to hear about your mom. She was a wonderful lady. I remember your dad making me eat the hottest pepper I've ever had not knowing it was hot. I remember your mom driving us to SAC driving really fast because we were playing loud music. My music tastes have slightly expanded to rap and stuff like My Chemical Romance, but I just picked up "Saints of Los Angeles" By Motley Crue here in Reno and love it. cory3151@hotmail.com